Welcome to my Olympics!

I hope you enjoy sharing my Olympic Experience with me!
It is almost here! I find it all hard to believe... it is like a dream really!
It is finally here... hard to believe.. i am blessed for sure.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday March 9 - hard to believe that it is the 9th already. Tomorrow is the security sweep through the building and another day off for me. I am back to work on Thursday and possibly it is my last day at BC Place; something i am not looking forwards to.

One of the high points for me today while working was working on... the colourblast lights on one of the stages. There was also pyro being tested in the same area; the guys informed me that they would be testing it - I chose to stay there and continue tidying up cable etc. Every time the pyro went off i started to laugh and laugh and laugh. I laughed nervously and told the pyro technicians that i was ok and that i just had to get used to it. It was a humorous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment