Welcome to my Olympics!

I hope you enjoy sharing my Olympic Experience with me!
It is almost here! I find it all hard to believe... it is like a dream really!
It is finally here... hard to believe.. i am blessed for sure.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

today is wednesday march 3.. hard to believe it is March already. The days of removing excess lights and gear is well underway. I spent the entire day yesterday removing Versa Tubes from the concert wall on the east stage.. ( wherehedly etc played during the closing ceremonies). Today i continued on that task and crawled understages etc to gather cable and later pushed versa tube boxes. These are very cool lights.. they are used on many concert shows behind the singer and use LED technology and change to various colours quickly.. they are great.

I am super super super tired and was very happy to get back to the house and have a soak in the tub... my feet are still throbbing ... off to bed very soon for me.

i will add more pics tomorrow if i take any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment