Welcome to my Olympics!

I hope you enjoy sharing my Olympic Experience with me!
It is almost here! I find it all hard to believe... it is like a dream really!
It is finally here... hard to believe.. i am blessed for sure.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4

March 4 - we loaded more cases and lights and gear today. A truck arrived at 12:45 from LA and by 2:15 it was loaded and on its way back to LA with gear for the Academy Awards show on Sunday. So.. i will be watching them on sunday night and looking to see what Bob Dickinson designs for the lighting design; I will say.. i know that light! hahahahah...

It was a long long and tiring day yet again... did i say i was tired!!! YES! I am happy that i have an evening to rest and try to recoup... Colleagues from other departments working at BC Place have started to leave and say goodbye. Our German boys who managed the falcon lights left yesterday.. and new friend from ETC France ..Rachid, left today as well. I saw Rachid in the hallway and started to chat,, he insisted en francais.. to help me of course.. i tried a little .. it was very tough. Axel (spot 12) came along and then they continued in a rapid manner. I stood there listening and grasping parts of the conversation until i was quizzed now and then. !! hahah.. i did manage to recognize the humour sections which was good.. i gave myself a 45% grade.. in which i was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment