Welcome to my Olympics!

I hope you enjoy sharing my Olympic Experience with me!
It is almost here! I find it all hard to believe... it is like a dream really!
It is finally here... hard to believe.. i am blessed for sure.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

march 2

The party was great.... it was at the Rocky Mountaineer railway station... about 300 people were there. The atmosphere was great and a live band was the entertainment for the evening. My friend (spot 5) Jonesy and his wife picked me up and dropped my off after the party. We enjoyed the party together and then the band.. INXS !! the small crowd enjoyed the private concert. The favourite tunes started and the concert was enjoyed by all including me.

Time for work in the morning is 8 am... tomorrow will be very very long I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment